Sunday, March 2, 2014

Test Posting Schedule!

Hello everyone!

I know I've been gone for quite some time, and right after setting up the new review site! Unfortunately we had several family emergencies come up, and things have simply been hectic! At long last, I'm getting back on board with everything and playing catch up!

In doing this, I'm going to be test running some posting schedules to see what works best!

New posts can be found here on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays! Some of these posts will be indie book reviews, but when I need fillers I'll be doing general reviews from other books I've been reading, or at least spotlighting said books!

Expect plenty to come, though, as I'm on a 300 book challenge by the end of 2014, and I'm about nine books in!

Read on, followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment